Our website skkayak.com and kayakcostabrava.com use a technology called ‘cookies’, in order to obtain information about the use of the website, improve the user experience and ensure its proper functioning.
Definition of Cookie
A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and which is stored on the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). The purpose of these files is to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Thus, each time the user visits the same website again, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website server. Cookies have several functions, including collecting and remembering information about user preferences, and generally facilitating the user’s use of the website, making the site more useful. when customizing your content.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
- Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on which entity manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and the data obtained are processed.
- Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s terminal.
- Purpose: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies: in accordance with the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
- Technical cookies: these are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, or accessing restricted web parts.
- Personalization cookies: these are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or defined by the user. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, or the selected content design.
- Analysis cookies: these are those that are either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. That’s why we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: these allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested on the based on criteria such as edited content or how often your ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. . These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both its own cookies, which are those sent to your device and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website, as third-party cookies, with the function of serving us as a tool for analyzing the interaction. from the users with our website, thanks to them we obtain information that can help us to improve the navigation and to give a better service to the users.
Our website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user is accessing the web, and persistent cookies store data on the terminal so that it can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies used on our website are:
The cookies we use on our website are of a technical nature, which are fundamental to the operation of the website.
|__utmz, __ utmc, __utma, __utmb, __ utmt, __ga, __gat
|Google Inc. (Google Analytics)
|Analytics: Analyze web usage.
|Session and persistent
For more information on cookies and / or to deactivate them you can click on the links in the name of the different owners.
Finally, plug-in cookies are also used to exchange social content.
By browsing and continuing on our website, the user will be consenting to the use of the cookies stated above, for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
Withdrawal of consent
The user may withdraw their consent in relation to this Cookies Policy at any time, so they must delete the cookies stored on their computer using the settings and settings of their Internet browser.
Modification of cookie settings
The user can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website, using their browser. The operation is different in each browser, so you can find out how to do it in the following links
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en_US
- Safari (mac): https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Safari (iPhone / iPad): https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
For more information on deleting, disabling or blocking cookies you can also visit:
Last update: 10/30/2020.